- The Future Organic Farmer Grant Fund distributes grants to students and teachers across the United States to fund studies in organic agriculture.
- The Organic Training Institute provides educational events that help current and prospective organic professionals improve and grow their operations.
- The Bricmont Hardship Assistance Fund gives direct financial assistance exclusively to organic producers, processors, and handlers who suffer losses due to extreme hardship.
- Consumer education campaigns that help inform consumers about the importance of certified organic products.
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
California Certified Organic Farmers Foundation receives $50,000 donation
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 Rabobank: Global food price stability in 2019 threatened by trade wars, disease and El Niño
- 2018-11-21 Polymer Logistics North America leadership announcement
- 2018-11-21 Greenyard closes first six months in the red
- 2018-11-21 Kuehne + Nagel acquires a specialist in time-critical shipments
- 2018-11-20 StarMeal and Foodmaker take vegetables one step further
- 2018-11-20 “Demand for mini-chicory peaks during Christmas period”
- 2018-11-20 Specialty produce company promotes Alex Berkley
- 2018-11-20 California producer hires marketing specialist Mary Poma
- 2018-11-20 Two warehouses bought in Netherlands
- 2018-11-20 Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Van Mierlo Plant
- 2018-11-19 Alba Bio: hard times for the tomato, good the courgette
- 2018-11-19 Albert Heijn impresses with mechanised distribution centre
- 2018-11-19 "Our fermentation process using packing machines is unique in Europe"
- 2018-11-19 "When you have an excellent concept, money is less important"
- 2018-11-19 Steve Church receives 2018 Valley of the World award
- 2018-11-19 APAL appointment signals export readiness kick-off
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation