Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Big Game snack tray promotion kicks off
Just in time for the Big Game, Mann Packing have announced a five day giveaway on its Instagram page. Now through January 29th, the company will send its Snacking Favorites Vegetable Trays to one lucky consumer per day who follows the brand @VeggiesMadeEasy.
With various combinations of different ingredients, Mann’s Snacking Favorites trays include Veggie Ranch, Veggie Hummus, Organic Veggies, Cheddar Pretzel, and Honey Turkey Cheddar.
“The Big Game is one of the most important home entertainment events of the year and it brings people of all demographics together to celebrate sport and enjoy great food,” said Gina Nucci, director of corporate marketing at Mann’s. “We are looking forward to elevating the healthy snacking options around the Big Game, and also to driving demand for our retailers by offering this promotion via social media,” she added. “With our on-trend variety of trays, we’ve applied our innovative approach and flavor expertise to create unique, ready-to-eat combinations that are ideally positioned as the perfect game-time snack.”
For consumers who seek healthier snacking options, Mann’s said their Sugar Snap Peas are sweet and stringless and pair well with almost any dip. The peas are a great alternative to chips and are ready-to-eat right out of the bag.
For more information:
Jacob S. Shafer
Mann Packing Co., Inc
+1 (831) 796-2663
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: