- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- VLAM displays wide range of products in Dubai
- USDA proposes changes in grade and size requirements for Florida citrus
- The rise of vegan and veggie - 85% more sales compared to last year
- Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- "Overseas importers hesitate as Chinese apple export price remains high"
Germany: Wasgau hones trademark profiles
The aim is to better structure the number of individual labels that has grown over the years and to sharpen the profile of the private labels. The private label assortment is divided into the sections Wasgau Butchers, Wasgau Bakers and Wasgau Market and each contains a conventional and an organic line.
The common denominator of products with the Wasgau label is their uncompromisingly high quality and the regional sources of supply, with complete transparency on the origins for the customers. For example, all products with the label Wasgau Markt such as fruit & vegetables, milk, honey, pasta, tarte flambé or ice cream come from established regional suppliers. Wasgau Butchers and Wasgau Bakers stand for exclusively home-made goods.
Because the people from around here are important to us
High-quality goods from the region for the people in the region: the manufacturers for the private labels are located as close as possible to the sales areas of the 77 Wasgau fresh markets in the Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland and north-western Baden-Württemberg. This goes hand in hand with the clear commitment of the trading company to traditional, hand-made products and inspired production according to regional recipes. In the future, this will also be reflected on the labels of the Wasgau own brand range.
"Through extensive market surveys we know about how extremely popular the own Wasgau brands are, and how much trust our customers place in the quality and origin of the products," says Dr. Eugen Heim, CEO of Wasgau Produktions & Handels AG (picture). "That's no coincidence, because for us, quality and regionality go hand in hand."
For more information:
WASGAU Produktions & Handels AG
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 Packaging in spotlight at product show BelOrta
- 10/23/2018 HUSK™: The Fresh corrugated packaging of the future
- 10/22/2018 Pink mushroom punnets for breast cancer awareness month
- 10/22/2018 Free paper bags for fruits and vegetables available in Austria
- 10/22/2018 New packaging and flavors for Microwave and Oven Ready potato meals
- 10/19/2018 Customers are into fruit and vegetables on corrugated board trays
- 10/18/2018 Nigeria: Introducing re-usable plastic crates for vegetables in 2019
- 10/18/2018 Country of Origin labelling a step closer to law
- 10/18/2018 Coveris presents fully recyclable PE film for Co-op
- 10/16/2018 New Tiny Tim's mini avocado bag launched
- 10/15/2018 Spain: New packaging format that reduces plastic use by 99%
- 10/12/2018 Denmark introduces climate label for food
- 10/10/2018 South Africa: Woolworths to trial plastic bag free store
- 10/10/2018 First software for optimal selection of fruit and veg packaging
- 10/09/2018 Corn grower and shipper offering new eco-friendly corn trays
- 10/09/2018 Lidl Ireland to remove black plastic packaging from fruit & vegetables
- 10/08/2018 Winscribe: resealable top seal packaging
- 10/08/2018 Coop tests organic vegetables without packaging
- 10/08/2018 Market Check: Greenpeace targets disposable bags
- 10/08/2018 Tesco will scrap 'best before' dates on fruit and vegetable lines