Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First transport of Chinese Luojiang honey pomelos to Russia
One truck loaded with pomelos left the Yan Jia Village Fruit and Vegetable Distribution Center in Luojiang area on the morning of January 23rd. It turned north and drove to Russia. It is reported that this is the first international export of honey pomelo from Yan Jia, Luojiang, which is aided by the one belt, one road program for international infrastructure. According to the statement of an employee from Yan Jia Village government, this truckload weighed around 30 tons, and each pomelo weighed between 0.5 kg and 1.5 kg.
In recent years, Yan Jia Village has expanded honey pomelo plantations to over 667 hectares. At present, over 240 hectares bear fruit. The annual production is 14,400 tons. The industrious people of Yan Jia Village write essays and draw masks from Sichuan opera on the honey pomelo in order to show the cultural characteristics of this product and spread the fame and reputation of Yan Jia honey pomelos. They take this common agricultural product and turn it into an artisan product for retail sale. They elevate the honey pomelo quality, and successfully increase the income of fruit farmers.
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: