- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Price of Chilean cherry exports to China likely to rise in 2018-2019 season
- Mexico: Michoacán avocado strike costs 85 million pesos a day
- New peach grafting: it is time to choose the variety
- Ukraine: Shortage drives pear prices up one a half times
- 'Supply of pears falling somewhat, but demand could be met'
Cold pressed juices with chia seeds hit the Danish market
"Our company supplies Scandinavian retailers exclusively with food and beverage products that we have discovered around Europe. What we offer is consumer driven, which is why we saw the demand for our new juices," explained Christensen.
The WOW Food and Drink company developed the juices. All of 'Tasteful Foods' juice and fresh products are sourced from Holland and sent across on overnight trucks, arriving in the afternoon, so they can be delivered to their customers by the following morning.
"We had been looking for a while for the perfect innovative product to bring us into the beverage category and, once we came across Wow's juices with chia seeds, we thought it was a perfect fit for Scandinavian consumers. We didn't want to start with something that was already on the market."
Chia seeds are very popular in the region, and now they have been added to cold pressed juices, something completely new to the market. The juices are available in three flavours; watermelon and pomegranate, spinach and kiwi and carrot and mango.
"The juice a great source of protein, fibre, omega 3, with no added sugar, and possibly best of all, they are also vegan. Vegan is a growth category and in high demand. The chia seeds make the juices more filling, making it great for breakfast or an afternoon snack," Christensen continued.
For more information:
Anders P. Christensen
Tel: +45 53633084
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 First highly specialized pear-processing plant built
- 2018-11-09 Aviko to close German factory
- 2018-11-08 Black garlic puree has no E-numbers
- 2018-11-06 Celery juice - the new super hero among juices?
- 2018-11-06 Ready-made salad producer offers lighter Thanksgiving dinner option
- 2018-10-25 Portugal: “Quality and Safety of Fresh-cut Produce” course brings experts together
- 2018-10-23 Home-made gazpacho, hummus and guacamole at thematic and interactive stand
- 2018-10-23 Green Giant™ Fresh debuts new line of vegetable meal bowls
- 2018-10-22 Spain: The "Cook it yourself" concept arrives in Anecoop
- 2018-10-18 Russia: Price of apples for processing continues to fall
- 2018-10-16 Big hit in Japan: Black garlic molasses
- 2018-10-12 Spain: Experts from eight countries analyze fruit preserves market
- 2018-10-11 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 2018-10-11 New plant-based dip product line launched
- 2018-10-10 One pot vegetable kits on display at PMA
- 2018-10-03 Taylor Farms launches grilled chicken chopped salad kits
- 2018-09-21 Agriculture Canada trying to preserve quality of frozen vegetables
- 2018-09-19 Demand for cherry juice seriously increasing”
- 2018-09-14 Freeze-dried fruits and berries
- 2018-09-13 Freezing tunnel source of Greenyard Listeria contamination