- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- Argentina: 80% of tomatoes from Formosa lost due to Paraguay's blockade
- Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- Obeikan MDF takes its tenth anniversary celebrations to Madrid
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
In non-oil sector
Azerbaijan: Tomatoes are the main export product
Interest in vegetables, especially in Azerbaijani tomatoes, has been increasing since 2004. This undoubtedly affected the economic activities of farmers, that began to expand the area of vegetable gardens. The peak year for tomato production was 2008, when the acreage reached 27.212 hectares throughout the country.
Today, the export of tomatoes is the most profitable area of the non-oil sector. For the first eight months of 2017, it brought $128 million into the nation, a growth of almost 60 percent.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Consistent supply of West Coast spinach
- 10/16/2018 “Short and interesting sweet potato season from the US”
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: 80% of tomatoes from Formosa lost due to Paraguay's blockade
- 10/16/2018 Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- 10/16/2018 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 10/16/2018 China: Increase of 1-3 yuan for "people's vegetables" in Xiamen
- 10/16/2018 "Current Chinese garlic price slightly lower than same time last year"
- 10/16/2018 Artichoke grower launches fall promotion program
- 10/16/2018 Pumpkin production continues to roll strong
- 10/16/2018 Tomatoes NZ agroecology projects hoping to reduce the need for pest-reducing chemicals
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress - a power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/15/2018 China: Red choy sum on the market one month early
- 10/15/2018 China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- 10/15/2018 Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
- 10/15/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- 10/15/2018 US: Pueblo County farmers rush to pick green chilli peppers
- 10/12/2018 ''We hope German food retailers will soon start selling these nutritious legumes ''