- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Potential for contamination with Listeria
Recall of Simplot Classic Vegetables® Meadow Blend
Simplot was informed by National Frozen Foods that this product was included in a larger recall of products due to an ingredient having been tested and found positive for Listeria monocytogenes by a 3rd party. There have been no reported illnesses associated with this product recall.
The product recall is limited to the product listed below.
ITEM NO: 10071179671664
ITEM: Simplot Classic Vegetables® Meadow Blend
MANUF CODE: 965 AUG 08 17 05
Each case and individual interior bag is marked with the manufacturing code listed above. Products bearing other “manufacturing codes” are not affected.
All impacted customers and distributors will be notified of the recall and directed to place on hold any remaining inventory, cease selling, stocking and serving the specific product listed above. Simplot requests that all customers who further distributed this specific code inform their own customers to do the same.
Simplot Customer Service will work with customers to disposition any affected inventory and replenish as necessary.
Any questions can be directed to Simplot Quality Assurance at 1-800-448-5545.
J.R. Simplot Company
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Russia: Quarantine pest found in fresh fruit from China
- 2018-11-16 Zambia street vending ban problematic for farmers
- 2018-11-16 Romaine outbreak US
- 2018-11-15 Pictsweet Farms Steam'ables Asparagus recall
- 2018-11-15 Togo to spend CFA478 million to boost its phytosanitary control and certification system
- 2018-11-15 Australian biosecurity risks minimised with new x-ray unit
- 2018-11-12 Recall at Aldi Nord: Asparagus could contain glass splinters
- 2018-11-12 Australia: Farm worker put needles in strawberries over workplace grievance
- 2018-11-12 South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- 2018-11-09 Bulgaria: Food safety agency recalls bagged spinach
- 2018-11-09 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-08 Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
- 2018-11-08 US: Food and Drug Administration to beef up mandatory food recalls
- 2018-11-08 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-06 Southwest US: Lettuce growers face more test measures
- 2018-11-05 Western Canada: Five more salmonella cases linked to long English cucumbers
- 2018-11-05 "McCain officials ignored signs of Salmonella, Listeria contamination"
- 2018-11-05 Singapore reaches top of Global Food Safety List
- 2018-11-05 US farmers markets’ food safety inadequate - E. coli and Listeria abound
- 2018-11-05 Canada herb brand Culantro recalled due to Salmonella