Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hungarian agricultural exports to Germany grew by 24% compared to a year earlierThe Hungarian-German agricultural trade turnover is likely to have risen again in 2017, according to data from the Ministry of Agriculture (FM). Exports grew at a faster rate than imports.
Preliminary data from January to October 2017 show that Hungarian agricultural exports to Germany grew by 24% compared to a year earlier, reported the FM in the framework of Berlin's International Green Week. Exports were worth 1.162 billion Euro, while imports from Germany rose by 21 percent to 937 million Euro.
Hungarian vegetables and fruits, mainly peppers, sour cherries and peaches, are still popular in Germany and record the best sales for Hungarian agriculture. The turnover of processed products, such as salami, honey and wine, is also constantly increasing.
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: