- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- Turkey: Fig exports have surpassed 300 million USD
- China: Price of bananas in Nanning, Guangxi, slowly warms up
- Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
Top 5 -last month
- Poland: Drought subsidies made available for farmers
- Pakistan’s sugarcane farmers can find relief in banana cultivation
- El Salvador: Storm Michael affected plantain, vegetable, and bean crops
- "We have a bumper crop of kiwi berries this year"
- REWE Bio with higher quality standards than EU Organic Regulation
Top 5 -last week
- Russia to check Belarusian mushrooms intended for export to this market
- Water restrictions, hot temperatures squeeze Arizona's lemon industry
- Spain: Mosquitos interrupt citrus harvest in Castellon
- Spain: Police pull over car full of stolen peppers
- Isolcell in Bolzano to present its sanitizing and ethylene-reducing solutions
BerryQuest International 2018
AU: The latest in R&D for the berry industry
With an outstanding program of international and local speakers, growers and associates of the Australian berry industry will be inundated with the latest information on a broad range of topics. Dr Lisa Evans and Dr Sukvinder Paul Singh are two of the speakers who will be presenting information on the leading edge research that they have been conducting with the berry industry.
Dr Evans from New Zealand’s Plant & Food Research Institute specialises in improving and diversifying pollination in crops. She will share her experiences in safeguarding crops against honey bee diseases as well as improving our understanding of their behaviour in protected cropping environments.
Food safety can provide a competitive advantage for Australian horticultural industries as food borne illnesses and pathogen can lead to product recalls, loss of consumer confidence and trade disruption. Dr Sukhvinder Pal Singh from the NSW Department of Primary Industries will be showcasing how supercharged air with broad spectrum antimicrobial activity has the potential as a new post-harvest treatment for dry sanitising berries.
The conference has also attracted sponsorship from numerous major Australian and international companies keen to be involved in this exciting event. Driscoll’s Australia is on board as Platinum sponsor, Netafim is locked in as Gold Plus sponsor and Legro has secured the Gold sponsorship package.
A number of social events are planned to bring together delegates and business associates to network over the course of the conference. The Welcome Function, sponsored by Woolworths, will take place amidst more than 30 exhibitors who will be present over the two days. The “Taste of Tasmania” dinner, sponsored by Steritch will be held at the scenic Josef Chromy Winery and to cap off what is sure to be an incredible conference for all, Perfection Fresh is putting together a memorable evening as part of their sponsorship of the Conference Dinner.
Register now to attend BerryQuest International 2018 and book accommodation at www.berryquest.com.au.
For more information:
Phone: +61 439 752 177
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 "China way ahead of the west in omni-channel retail"
- 2018-11-13 The Philippines exceed sales target in China’s first import expo
- 2018-11-13 Unique varietes of potatoes shown at Agrico
- 2018-11-09 Greece, Italy and US big winners at SIAL Innovation 2018 Awards
- 2018-11-09 Guest speakers for California Melon Research Symposium announced
- 2018-11-08 Fruit Attraction 2018 welcomed a record number of visitors
- 2018-11-06 Viva Fresh is open for registration
- 2018-11-05 Program for 11th edition of Interpoma released
- 2018-11-01 Getting ready for the International Sustainable Irrigation Expo
- 2018-10-31 First BioFruit Congress attracts attendance of more than 400
- 2018-10-30 JBT to showcase health-focused additions at Gulfood Manufacturing 2018
- 2018-10-30 International Conference of Producer Organisations for fruit and vegetables comes to the Netherlands
- 2018-10-26 Photo Report: Fruit Attraction 2018
- 2018-10-26 First International Berry Seminar in Mexico
- 2018-10-25 Fruit Attraction's second day was busy with high quality visitors
- 2018-10-24 Busy first day at Fruit Attraction
- 2018-10-24 International Conference of Producer Organisations for fruit and vegetables comes to the Netherlands
- 2018-10-24 Company exhibits a range of insight-driven produce freshness solutions
- 2018-10-23 Off-season supply to be showcased at Fresh Produce Southern Hemisphere
- 2018-10-23 InterFresh hosted visitors from 23 countries