- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Alibaba seeks to expand agreements with Spanish food companies
This contribution has been made in the course of its settlement process in Spain, which has been underway since late 2016 and led by Rodrigo Cipriani Foresio, Managing Director of Alibaba for Southern Europe. According to Alibaba Group, the mission of Cipriani Foresio is to connect consumers and suppliers, particularly SME's and large companies, and help them take advantage of all the opportunities of the Alibaba ecosystem. Working hand in hand with him are Ernesto Caccavale, head for business development at Alibaba in Spain and Portugal (mainly oriented to the development of the B2C marketplaces of Alibaba, Tmall and Tmall Global, as well as the B2B marketplace Alibaba.com) and Estela Ye, which leads the AliExpress team in the Spanish market.
The future development of the Asian giant in Spain will give Spanish companies access to their more than 500 million current consumers. "We offer brands and companies the essential technological infrastructure, marketing knowledge and business operations necessary to take advantage of the power of the internet." Ultimately, we allow companies to transform the way they market, sell and operate, and our long-term goal is to serve 2,000 million consumers and millions of small businesses around the world, also in Spain," said sources from the company.
Thus, the objective of the group, chaired by Jack Ma, is to continue increasing the number of companies of different sizes, focusing on the main Spanish sectors, such as fashion, accessories, beauty, baby products and food and beverages (in particular, wine, olive oil and preserves). "We want to help Spanish businesses succeed in China, and not only those who have no presence and need support to expand their supply, but also those who had not considered the possibility of selling to Chinese consumers, helping them from the get-go with their cross-border transactions," they explain.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- 10/15/2018 Together, Ramona Saa Lobelle and Gert-Jan Slobbe have been at Fortuna Frutos for 60 years
- 10/15/2018 Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- 10/15/2018 Michael Walsh joins Seald Sweet
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany