Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia and Argentina at new stage of comprehensive strategic partnershipAmong all the countries of Latin America, Argentina is Russia's longest-running big business partner. This nation is constantly engaged in an active political dialogue, as well as in fairly wide cultural and humanitarian exchanges.
At present, Argentina occupies a prominent position among Latin American countries in terms of trade turnover, although its share in the total foreign trade turnover of Russia is relatively small (0.05% of exports in 2016). Russia is also not among the main trade and economic partners of Argentina (0.8% of exports in 2016). The trade balance remains negative for Russia, and the deficit tends to increase.
Valdaiclub.com lists the following, current Russian-Argentine trade features:
- a growing negative balance for Russia. From 1995 to 2016, the accumulated negative trade balance for Russia exceeded $ 8 billion. The growing imbalance in mutual trade is determined by the large purchases of food products from Argentina;
- limited supplies of Russian goods, mostly fuel and fertilizers.
- predominance of agricultural and food products in Russian imports from Argentina (fresh fruit, vegetable oils, beef, wine, fish, juices, tobacco, etc.).
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: