Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia and Argentina at new stage of comprehensive strategic partnershipAmong all the countries of Latin America, Argentina is Russia's longest-running big business partner. This nation is constantly engaged in an active political dialogue, as well as in fairly wide cultural and humanitarian exchanges.
At present, Argentina occupies a prominent position among Latin American countries in terms of trade turnover, although its share in the total foreign trade turnover of Russia is relatively small (0.05% of exports in 2016). Russia is also not among the main trade and economic partners of Argentina (0.8% of exports in 2016). The trade balance remains negative for Russia, and the deficit tends to increase.
Valdaiclub.com lists the following, current Russian-Argentine trade features:
- a growing negative balance for Russia. From 1995 to 2016, the accumulated negative trade balance for Russia exceeded $ 8 billion. The growing imbalance in mutual trade is determined by the large purchases of food products from Argentina;
- limited supplies of Russian goods, mostly fuel and fertilizers.
- predominance of agricultural and food products in Russian imports from Argentina (fresh fruit, vegetable oils, beef, wine, fish, juices, tobacco, etc.).
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: