Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peruvian economy to grow faster than rest Latin America, US, EU and JapanIf FocusEconomics' most recent Latin America Consensus Forecast Report is correct, in 2018 at 3.9% the Peruvian economy will expand at a faster pace than those of Latin America (2.4%), the United States (2.5%), the EU (2.1%), and Japan (1.2%).
According to an andina.com.pe article, FocusEconomics estimates Peru's GDP will grow 3.9% this year. This means Peru is expected to become the region's top performer in 2018. Bolivia and Paraguay are expected to be close seconds, with projected growth rates of 3.8% each.
They are followed by Uruguay (3.1%), Argentina (3%), Chile (2.9%), Colombia (2.6%), Brazil (2.5%), Mexico (2.2%), and Ecuador (1.6%).
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: