Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peruvian economy to grow faster than rest Latin America, US, EU and JapanIf FocusEconomics' most recent Latin America Consensus Forecast Report is correct, in 2018 at 3.9% the Peruvian economy will expand at a faster pace than those of Latin America (2.4%), the United States (2.5%), the EU (2.1%), and Japan (1.2%).
According to an andina.com.pe article, FocusEconomics estimates Peru's GDP will grow 3.9% this year. This means Peru is expected to become the region's top performer in 2018. Bolivia and Paraguay are expected to be close seconds, with projected growth rates of 3.8% each.
They are followed by Uruguay (3.1%), Argentina (3%), Chile (2.9%), Colombia (2.6%), Brazil (2.5%), Mexico (2.2%), and Ecuador (1.6%).
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: