Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peruvian economy to grow faster than rest Latin America, US, EU and JapanIf FocusEconomics' most recent Latin America Consensus Forecast Report is correct, in 2018 at 3.9% the Peruvian economy will expand at a faster pace than those of Latin America (2.4%), the United States (2.5%), the EU (2.1%), and Japan (1.2%).
According to an andina.com.pe article, FocusEconomics estimates Peru's GDP will grow 3.9% this year. This means Peru is expected to become the region's top performer in 2018. Bolivia and Paraguay are expected to be close seconds, with projected growth rates of 3.8% each.
They are followed by Uruguay (3.1%), Argentina (3%), Chile (2.9%), Colombia (2.6%), Brazil (2.5%), Mexico (2.2%), and Ecuador (1.6%).
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: