- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: Millennials spend less than other generations on grocery store foods
Traditionalists and Baby Boomers spent more per person on food at home in each of 10 income groups than Millennials and Gen X’ers. For example, of households earning between $14,000 and $20,000 per household member annually, Millennials spent just under $80 per month per person on food at home and Gen X’ers spent $85, whereas Baby Boomers in that income group spent $135 and Traditionalists spent $154.
Differences in food-at-home spending between the generations may reflect the younger generations’ stronger preference for eating out, which may change as they age.
A version of this chart appears in the ERS report, Food Purchase Decisions of Millennial Households Compared to Other Generations, released on December 29, 2017.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 “Mushrooms: wonderful products, but still so unknown”
- 10/23/2018 Mushrooms: Poland gaining more and more ground
- 10/23/2018 More knowledge of pumpkins needed to retain potential
- 10/23/2018 Lower Austria: potato, carrot and onion market in KW42
- 10/23/2018 Dutch greenhouse vegetables find their way abroad
- 10/23/2018 Exclusive truffles available nearly year-round
- 10/23/2018 “Chinese restaurant owners increasingly manage to find us”
- 10/23/2018 A Brazilian vegetable that can be successful even in Italy
- 10/23/2018 Hawaiian organic ginger sees growth as health food ingredient
- 10/23/2018 Canada: Hippie Snacks launches Cauliflower Crisps & Avocado Crisps
- 10/23/2018 Ghana pepper faces EU ban
- 10/23/2018 India: Growers see tomato prices drop below labor costs
- 10/22/2018 Albania: “Poland and Holland have finally discovered our potential”
- 10/22/2018 “Wild mushrooms continue to be special”
- 10/22/2018 Automation offers a future for mushroom production
- 10/22/2018 “Production oriented to demand is more profitable and responsible”
- 10/22/2018 "All of Europe on the market for cabbage"
- 10/22/2018 Outlook for the Sicilian aubergine campaign
- 10/22/2018 "We are harvesting mushrooms 365 days a year"
- 10/22/2018 "New ginger production season has begun, export volume is limited"