Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Retailer E.Leclerc achieved 671.21 million Euro turnover in 2017In 2017, the E.Leclerc Polska Group recorded a turnover of PLN 2.8 billion (about 671.21 million Euro). This is the best result of the brand in recent years and is considered confirmation of the success of the firm's development direction.
"We are satisfied with the turnover for 2017, and we are particularly pleased about achieving this in the context of a three-year deflation period on the food market. The results show not only the strengthening of E.Leclerc Polska, but also prove that the direction chosen for our development was the right one. We intend to continue our strategy of offering our customers a wide range of products, with a strong emphasis on promotions, and expanding our business to new locations," says Jean-Philippe Magré, President of E.Leclerc Polska.
In 2017, 5 new E.Leclerc stores were opened: in Tarnów, Nowy Targ, Zakopane, Zbylitowska Góra and Tarnowiec. The last two branches belong to the new brand format, E.Leclerc Express. The combination of sales in super- and hypermarkets and smaller formats is a response to consumer demands. This investment has been possible thanks to the introduction of new logistics solutions. Currently, the brand has 49 stores in 44 cities of 15 provinces.
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: