Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tromosa releases new system for vegetable handling and transportation
Frubox is a new system for food handling and transportation developed by TROMOSA to reduce costs, maintain the quality of food transported over large distances and contribute to the reuse and recycling of plastics.
Frubox handling and transportation system
TROMOSA claims that Frubox has been developed with special attention to the needs of the fruit and vegetable sector and perishable foods for exportation. More than just a food crate, Frubox is a new system developed for the storage, handling and transportation of food from the grower to the point of sale.
Frubox is based on the three principles reduce, reuse, recycle. According to the exhibitor, the system differs from others on the market in terms of its environmental sustainability and very lightweight and low-cost system elements.
For more information:
Victor Miguel Lago
Tel: +34 981 57 6600
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: