Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New service to ship fresh produce from the Iberian Peninsula to Latin America
Transitex is a global logistics operator with headquarters in Lisbon and a network of offices in 19 countries. While the company handles the logistics for all kinds of cargo, the transport of fresh products is its main area of expertise.
Transitex will be offering an LCL fresh cargo service in 2018, connecting the Iberian Peninsula to Latin America. The exhibitor sees this as the time to expand its offer to include fractionated shipments.
These already exist in the Iberian market and allow for different quantities and a greater variety of products to reach the increasingly demanding markets in Latin America. The new offer will initially be to Brazil and Mexico and, depending on demand, could be extended to other markets in the future.
For more information:
Joana Marques Lima
Hall 5.2, Booth D-07
Tel: +55 11 99 543 4658
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: