Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tree pruner for high-density plantations and conventional orchards
CRF is a tree pruner from Rinieri srl with a sickle bar designed for cutting branches from 3 to 4 cm in diameter. This tool was developed for use in high-density orchards growing pears, nectarines, olives, etc. The standard frame features three hydraulic movements (lift, lateral adjustment, tilt) and a vertical cutting bar.
CRF (top) and ORS orchard pruners
Top and bottom bars can be added as needed for specific orchard types. The standard unit can be attached directly to the tractor’s hydraulic system.
The ORS orchard pruner is designed for conventional orchards with large tree crowns. Machine features include a heavy cutter with saw blades that trim branches up to 10 cm in diameter. A heavy-duty version for larger branches is also available.
According to the manufacturer, the hydraulic performance is extremely important for this model, which is why it is delivered with an independent hydraulic unit and oil cooler. All movements are controlled via proportional joystick.
For more information:
Hall 5.1, Booth B-08
Tel: +39 0543 86066
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: