Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tree pruner for high-density plantations and conventional orchards
CRF is a tree pruner from Rinieri srl with a sickle bar designed for cutting branches from 3 to 4 cm in diameter. This tool was developed for use in high-density orchards growing pears, nectarines, olives, etc. The standard frame features three hydraulic movements (lift, lateral adjustment, tilt) and a vertical cutting bar.
CRF (top) and ORS orchard pruners
Top and bottom bars can be added as needed for specific orchard types. The standard unit can be attached directly to the tractor’s hydraulic system.
The ORS orchard pruner is designed for conventional orchards with large tree crowns. Machine features include a heavy cutter with saw blades that trim branches up to 10 cm in diameter. A heavy-duty version for larger branches is also available.
According to the manufacturer, the hydraulic performance is extremely important for this model, which is why it is delivered with an independent hydraulic unit and oil cooler. All movements are controlled via proportional joystick.
For more information:
Hall 5.1, Booth B-08
Tel: +39 0543 86066
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: