Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Harvesting/ planting rigs and extended shelf life enhancements
BrimaPack’s reveals innovations for 2018:BrimaPack BV announced today some new innovations for 2018. “During the Fruit Logistica 2018 in Berlin on 7 – 9 February 2018 we will show our latest innovations”, Ron van de Pavert, BrimaPack’s CEO, says.
"We are currently assembling our VeTrac 18 rows Transplanter. Also the VeTrac Celery harvester is on its way. In addition, the flat white cabbage (Coolwrap) can now also be packed on our "VePack 200P" packaging machine, delivering a considerable shelf life improvement.
The BrimaPack Harvesting/Planting Rigs:
BrimaPack is currently building the 18-row planter. The 18-row planter is attached to the VeTrac e-Drive from BrimaPack. The VeTrac is suitable for harvesting iceberg lettuce, celery and other vegetables. The vegetables are manually cut and placed on special conveyors and packaged on the field with our “VePack 200P” systems or with a flow packer.
Flat white cabbage on the VePack 200P:
With the "BrimaFilm AF" and their packaging machine "VePack 200P", BrimaPack claims that the shelf life of broccoli is extended by 5 to 8 days, compared to conventional types of packaging. This type of packaging is already in use all over Europe.
Now the packaging system is also applicable for the flat white cabbage variety. The shelf life of the cabbage is extended by weeks.
For more information:
Hall 3.1/B-04 on the Fruit Logistica 2018
Tel: +31 (0)315640731
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: