- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Export of Pakistan food commodities up 16.9 percent
- China: Vegetable price high and rising, people can not afford, yet farmers make a loss?
- Turkey: Grower in Antalya switches from tomato and pepper to dragon fruit
- Decline in turnover and profits for Rijk Zwaan
- AU: New apricot releases aimed at improving consumer experience
Top 5 -last week
2016 Import and Export Market numbers are out
Frozen vegetable market Japan
This report was created for strategic planners, international marketing executives and import/export managers who are concerned with the market for frozen vegetables in Japan. With the globalization of this market, managers can no longer just have a local view. Nor can they rely on out-of-date statistics.
According to a satprnews.com article, Chapter 2 of the report begins by summarizing where Japan fits into the world market for imported and exported frozen vegetables. The total level of imports and exports on a worldwide basis -and those for Japan in particular- is estimated using a model which aggregates across over 150 key country markets and projects these to the current year. In doing so, estimates of both the value of each market and the share that Japan is likely to receive this year can be made.
Chapters 3 and 4 present the total picture for imports and exports of frozen vegetables to and from Japan to and from all other major countries in the world.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Russia: White cabbage prices up by an average of 20%
- 2018-11-16 High prices for cucumbers and aubergines
- 2018-11-16 Mexico wants to increase vegetable exports to China
- 2018-11-16 Mini cherry vine tomatoes at Penny in new Best Moments packaging
- 2018-11-16 Tomato suspension agreement between US Department of Commerce and Mexican tomato growers remains in effect
- 2018-11-15 Italy: Outlook for the courgette campaign
- 2018-11-15 Michigan grower welcomes average year for turnips
- 2018-11-15 “Difficult start to Breton cauliflower season”
- 2018-11-15 Italy: Sardinian spiny artichoke campaign has started
- 2018-11-15 Cuba will resume hot pepper exports
- 2018-11-15 Balanced potato and onion market, below average carrot harvest
- 2018-11-15 "Few consumers still grate horseradish themselves"
- 2018-11-14 “Prices of cucumbers and iceberg lettuce rising, minimum prices for green bell pepper”
- 2018-11-14 China: Winter stock of Chinese cabbage enters the market
- 2018-11-14 "Consumption of cauliflower is growing in France”
- 2018-11-14 Green beans gear up for Thanksgiving
- 2018-11-14 Spain: COAG proposes contracts to set fixed vegetable prices
- 2018-11-14 Spain: Almeria taking advantage of Morocco's lower zucchini production
- 2018-11-14 "Jade cherry tomatoes enter harvest season, sales volume is stable"
- 2018-11-14 Celery supplies good ahead of Thanksgiving rush