Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- Canada: Big data means big returns for farmers British Columbia
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2016 Import and Export Market numbers are out
Frozen vegetable market JapanThe new report ‘ The 2016 Import and Export Market for Frozen Vegetables in Japan’ from Food and Beverage Market Reports has been published today.
This report was created for strategic planners, international marketing executives and import/export managers who are concerned with the market for frozen vegetables in Japan. With the globalization of this market, managers can no longer just have a local view. Nor can they rely on out-of-date statistics.
According to a satprnews.com article, Chapter 2 of the report begins by summarizing where Japan fits into the world market for imported and exported frozen vegetables. The total level of imports and exports on a worldwide basis -and those for Japan in particular- is estimated using a model which aggregates across over 150 key country markets and projects these to the current year. In doing so, estimates of both the value of each market and the share that Japan is likely to receive this year can be made.
Chapters 3 and 4 present the total picture for imports and exports of frozen vegetables to and from Japan to and from all other major countries in the world.
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: