Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2016 Import and Export Market numbers are out
Frozen vegetable market JapanThe new report ‘ The 2016 Import and Export Market for Frozen Vegetables in Japan’ from Food and Beverage Market Reports has been published today.
This report was created for strategic planners, international marketing executives and import/export managers who are concerned with the market for frozen vegetables in Japan. With the globalization of this market, managers can no longer just have a local view. Nor can they rely on out-of-date statistics.
According to a satprnews.com article, Chapter 2 of the report begins by summarizing where Japan fits into the world market for imported and exported frozen vegetables. The total level of imports and exports on a worldwide basis -and those for Japan in particular- is estimated using a model which aggregates across over 150 key country markets and projects these to the current year. In doing so, estimates of both the value of each market and the share that Japan is likely to receive this year can be made.
Chapters 3 and 4 present the total picture for imports and exports of frozen vegetables to and from Japan to and from all other major countries in the world.
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: