- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Some Chinese apple farmers grudgingly sell, hoping that the price continues to climb"
- Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
2016 Import and Export Market numbers are out
Frozen vegetable market Japan
This report was created for strategic planners, international marketing executives and import/export managers who are concerned with the market for frozen vegetables in Japan. With the globalization of this market, managers can no longer just have a local view. Nor can they rely on out-of-date statistics.
According to a satprnews.com article, Chapter 2 of the report begins by summarizing where Japan fits into the world market for imported and exported frozen vegetables. The total level of imports and exports on a worldwide basis -and those for Japan in particular- is estimated using a model which aggregates across over 150 key country markets and projects these to the current year. In doing so, estimates of both the value of each market and the share that Japan is likely to receive this year can be made.
Chapters 3 and 4 present the total picture for imports and exports of frozen vegetables to and from Japan to and from all other major countries in the world.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress - a power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/15/2018 China: Red choy sum on the market one month early
- 10/15/2018 China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- 10/15/2018 Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
- 10/15/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- 10/15/2018 US: Pueblo County farmers rush to pick green chilli peppers
- 10/12/2018 ''We hope German food retailers will soon start selling these nutritious legumes ''
- 10/12/2018 Chinese garlic growers clash with officials
- 10/12/2018 Peppers: Competition is between Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- 10/12/2018 Italy wants the Lamuyo pepper
- 10/12/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/12/2018 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- 10/12/2018 China: Vegetable prices beginning to recover
- 10/12/2018 China: Prohibition on garlic farming around Lake Erhu
- 10/12/2018 US (CA): Researchers get $5 million to combat downy mildew in lettuce
- 10/11/2018 Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- 10/11/2018 China: Fall in sweet potato prices
- 10/11/2018 Production thins on imported calabaza