- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- India opens up its domestic market to Ukrainian apple exporters
- LEMA: "We're like your dream organic fruit shopping mall"
- ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Increasing demand for organic juices in Poland
Polish company Solarius Sp. z o.o., which started just a year ago, has started importing pomegranates directly from Azerbaijan for their fruit juices, nectar, and pulp products. All of their juices are made from 100% all natural ingredients, with no additives, colourants or preservatives, manufactured in factories with ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 certification.
"Along with conventional juice, we also offer organic pomegranate juice. Demand for organic products, juice in particular, has seen a huge increase over the last year. After listening to our customers, we couldn't do anything but offer these products." shared Rahman Sadigov from Solarius.
The company is able to offer their pomegranate juice and nectar in a number of sizes, but the most common size sold is their 1L bottle. Although the company does have its own brand, primarily sold in the 1L bottle, they are also looking for partners who are interested in selling the juices under their own label.
"For those interested in selling our juices under their own brand, we are able to change the bottle shape to fit the supplier needs. We will be attending Fruit Logistica next month and are interested in meeting new partners and talking about the different possibilities."
For more information:
Solarius Sp. z o.o.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole
- 10/16/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/16/2018 Psa confirmed in Australian kiwifruit orchard
- 10/16/2018 Greece: Kiwi season started, but growers are not harvesting yet
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on Peruvian pomegranate arils
- 10/12/2018 "Sichuan kiwifruit aims for European market"
- 10/12/2018 Southeast Asian fruit imports push Chinese industry forward
- 10/12/2018 European gooseberry market much more established than the US
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on pomegranate aril import from Peru
- 10/12/2018 Sri Lanka: Pineapple and passion fruit cultivation zones to be established in Moneragala