- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Nyandarua County producers:
Kenyans to export fresh produce directly
EPC Chairman Jas Bedi said independent counties were better placed to help Kenya zero in on the imbalance that existed between imports and exports. He regretted that the country’s exports had declined from 11 to 9 percent, and challenged counties officials to form industrial parks, concentrate on specific value chains and ease the cost of doing business while improving on infrastructure.
“We need to add value to our produce and reclaim the markets that we are slowly losing in Uganda and Tanzania. This will in turn create jobs and reduce the urbanization that has jammed up our cities,” Bedi said.
In an article by www.kbc.co.ke, Nyandarua is quoted as saying Kenyans would be enabled to add value to milk and potatoes, while ensuring that the products get to the vibrant markets in Africa and beyond.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 “Kiwi fruit production is becoming more and more important for Greek growers”
- 2018-11-16 Russia: Unusual drop of fruit and veg prices in October
- 2018-11-16 Egyptian e-commerce platform raises $700,000 investments
- 2018-11-16 Half of Romanians choose to buy “Made in Romania” products
- 2018-11-16 Turkey: 2018 annual agricultural projections have been updated
- 2018-11-15 'Availability of tomatoes grew, prices frequently dropped'
- 2018-11-15 France: "There will be a shortage of ceps for Christmas"
- 2018-11-15 Lebanon's route to Gulf markets choked by politics
- 2018-11-15 ‘No quick resolution in view for US-China trade war’
- 2018-11-15 Saint Lucia ready to launch Import Substitution Programme
- 2018-11-14 Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
- 2018-11-14 Baden-Württemberg: Harvest year characterized by dry summer
- 2018-11-14 China signs fresh produce MoU with Caribbean region
- 2018-11-14 "Difficult market for last strawberries of the year"
- 2018-11-14 Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- 2018-11-14 Kenya horticulture export earnings growing
- 2018-11-14 Namibia food imports still sky-high
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- 2018-11-13 Pink Lady Day at Mazzoni Group
- 2018-11-12 ‘Kyrgyzstan cannot fully meet the needs of the domestic market’