Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Mazzoni Group's fruit purees conquer China
Demand for fruit purees from the Frozen division at Mazzoni Group has been so high that the products available now number 40 different flavours. The company has a stand at Sigep (20th-24th January 2018) in Rimini, as frozen fruit pulp is very popular with ice-cream and pastry makers.
"Mazzoni Frozen introduced its puree range in 2015. The products are made using fruit from their own chain and are available in 10 or 1 kg packets destined to the industry, workshops, ice-cream parlours and pastry shops," explain Nicola Borgatti and Carlo Trevisan, director and sales manager respectively.
Nicola Borgatti and Carlo Trevisan
It is actually not easy to standardise our puree because, unlike other companies, no additives are used. To obtain a product that always has the same flavour and characteristics, high-quality raw materials are needed as well as professional productive processes.
There are currently 40 flavours available, all free from preservatives, colouring agents or additives. In addition, two vegetable options have also been recently introduced: pumpkin and carrot.
"The new upgraded production system with new plants will become operative in less than a month. We needed it as there is a lot of demand incoming from Eastern countries such as China. Shanghai is our point of reference, but there are other outlets too."
Tel.: (+39) 0533 607832
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: