- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Russian billionaire acquires 25% of Dia's capital
This has been explained by LetterOne in a statement sent to the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV), in which the managers of this firm deny having any plans to present a takeover bid for Dia.
Fridman first acquired capital of the Spanish supermarket chain on 28 July, when it purchased 10% of the shares, whose value recently rose by 1.05% to 4.4 Euro.
In the information provided to the stock exchange supervisor, LetterOne has explained that it already controls 93.4 million ordinary shares of Dia (15% of its capital) as a result of the purchase agreement announced on 28 July and "the acquisition of additional shares."
Also, the fund has reached a new agreement for the purchase of another 62.2 million ordinary shares, equivalent to another 10%.
Fridman, of Russian nationality, but of Ukrainian origin, has a fortune valued at 16.2 billion dollars (13.2 billion Euro at current exchange rate), according to Forbes magazine, which makes him one of the richest men in the country.
Dia, which has a network of more than 7,400 stores in Spain, Portugal, Argentina and Brazil, earned 103.1 million Euro in the first nine months of the year, 11.7% less than in the same period of 2016.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 New CEO for Michigan blueberry grower
- 10/17/2018 California grower names Danny Fleming as sales manager
- 10/17/2018 Dole Food Company launches new logo
- 10/17/2018 Jubilee-edition of Agri Ladies Dublin: a lot of content and a dash of fun
- 10/17/2018 "New distribution centre means more control over organic bananas cold chain”
- 10/17/2018 “Greek kiwi fruit season getting into its stride”
- 10/17/2018 Orsero Group grows in first half of 2018
- 10/17/2018 Due Erre focuses on exports thanks to its efficient management
- 10/17/2018 Rewe: Nationwide introduction of reusable carrying nets on hand
- 10/17/2018 FreshPlaza presented to the King and Queen
- 10/17/2018 Josh Cabana joins Sunripe's sales team
- 10/16/2018 FruitMasters wins award at Disney Licensing Showcase
- 10/16/2018 “Belgian greenhouse vegetables are gradually getting more competition from the South”
- 10/16/2018 J&J Family of Farms hires David Duggan
- 10/16/2018 Two new hires for automated transplanting system
- 10/16/2018 Steven Ware joins Naturipe’s value-added fresh division
- 10/16/2018 Dan Martin appointed President IFCO North America
- 10/16/2018 Church Brothers Farms builds new facility in northern Mexico
- 10/16/2018 Family-run Shropshire firm has been named as best in its field in UK
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary