Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mission Produce hires new Director of Sales Planning
Oxnard-based Mission Produce announced that the company has hired Hector Soltero as Director of Sales Planning. This marks Soltero’s second stint with Mission, after initially working for the company in a sales capacity, and as the wholesale manager from 2008-2015. Subsequent to that, Soltero worked in avocado sales, most recently for Westfalia Fruit.
According to Soltero, “I am very excited to be back at Mission. The company continues to mature, and the opportunity was right for my return. Mission has grown dramatically in the past few years, and our ability to service customers as we grow is our highest priority. It makes more sense than ever to refine our planning processes to ensure we are optimizing inventory levels and implementing effective sales planning strategies.”
In his new role, Soltero will report to Brent L. Scattini, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “With Hector, we’ve added depth and experience to our sales management and planning processes. Given Hector’s experience at Mission, as well as his work outside the organization, we feel that his skillset is a perfect fit for our needs,” said Scattini.
Soltero brings more than 10 years of sales and sales management experience to Mission.
For more information:
+1 (805) 981-3650
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: