Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mango board welcomes new Retail Program Manager
The National Mango Board (NMB) welcomes Tammy Wiard as the NMB’s new Retail Program Manager. Wiard comes to the NMB with a strong background in retail and consumer marketing. Wiard will oversee the retail account team and all the retail marketing support programs that contribute to year-round consumption and growth of the mango category at retail.
Most recently, Wiard served as Director of Retail Marketing for the Florida Department of Citrus where she developed consumer retail marketing and brand building programs for both the grocery and foodservice industries. Prior to that, Wiard spent several years as Advertising Director for Albertsons’s/ Safeway in Northern California overseeing marketing services and agency management. Wiard also spent part of her career as a senior liaison at a retail marketing agency managing multidisciplinary teams across the grocery, pharmacy and building materials categories. Wiard holds a bachelor's degree from University of Kansas and is a passionate Jayhawk fan. Wiard volunteered with the National Training Center, working with Olympic track and field athletes in preparation for London 2012.
“Tammy’s experience in creating and cultivating retail and brand partnerships will be key in bringing the NMB’s retail marketing program to the next level,” stated Valda Coryat, Director of Marketing at the NMB. “Having Tammy on board will strengthen our retail team and perpetuate partnerships and relationships with U.S. retailers”
Wiard succeeds Wendy McManus, who has been with the NMB since 2006.
“We are excited to have Tammy Wiard join the NMB. Her industry experience and strong skillset complements the NMB team very well”, stated Manuel Michel, Executive Director at the NMB. “On behalf of the entire Board, I also want to thank Wendy McManus for her 12 years of service to the NMB. She has played an important role in NMB’s marketing and retail programs and this effort has contributed to the growth and success of mangoes. We wish Wendy the best in her new endeavors and hope she is forever a mango ambassador!”
For more information:
National Mango Board
+1 (407) 629-7318
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: