Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit LogisticaAt Fruit Logistica, the international trade fair for fruit and vegetables, which takes place in Berlin from 7 to 9 February 2018, Ethiopia will be represented for the first time with its own stand .
Seven exhibitors from all over Ethiopia will be showing the wide range of products from the African interior at the Ethiopian Horticulture Producers Exporters Association (EHPEA). At Fruit Logistica, carefully selected exporters will bring strawberries, grapes, physalis and papaya, tomatoes, onions, mangetouts and avocados, as well as several different pepper and spice varieties.
The wide range of products and the possibility of year-round production bode well for the still relatively unknown trading partner Ethiopia. Visitors to the EHPEA stand can get to know Ethiopia as a new fruit and vegetable supplier.
The EHPEA stand was organized in close collaboration with the Import Promotion Desk (IPD). The IPD, an initiative for import promotion, will accompany both Ethiopian producers as well as small and medium-sized companies from Egypt to the Fruit Logistica (Hall 2.1, Stand A-01). It also arranges contacts with Tunisian companies who are participating in the Fruit Logistica Study Tour visit.
Hall 26, Booth B-04
For more information:
Import Promotion Desk (IPD)
IPD Expert Sourcing + Purchase
Phone: +49 (0) 30 590 099 564
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: