Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Egypt: Agricultural exports in 2017 increased to $ 2.2 billionAccording to a report by the Agricultural Export Council, Egypt’s agricultural exports increased by 3 percent in 2017 to a record sum of $ 2.2 billion, compared to $ 2.1 billion in 2016.
The Chairman of the Agricultural Export Council, Abdel Hamid al-Dermdash, said that citrus, potato, onion, garlic, and fruits’ exports took in $ 523.23 million, $270.38 million, $ 215.54 million and $ 335.03 million respectively, during the first 11 months of 2017.
According to an egypttoday.com article, 10 countries took in 65 percent of the sector’s exports, Russia coming first with $ 290.52 million, followed by Saudi Arabia with $ 286.68 million and Holland with $ 143.41 million.
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: