Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New sugar-free Berni rice salad mixesNot everyone knows that the protective liquid in vegetable mixes used for rice salad contains sugar, which is needed to make sweet-and-sour vegetables. At Marca, the Pucci group presented the first mix with a natural sweetener extracted by a plant called stevia.
"This mix is perfect for those looking for something sugar-free. The product is of high-quality and sold under the Berni brand. The raw material is of particularly high quality chosen from trusted suppliers. Thanks to our strict protocols, we manage to create premium-range mixes," explains sales director Stefano Preda.
Rice salad mixes have always been considered a seasonal product popular between May and September. Thanks to a heavy marketing campaign and, most of all, to the high quality of the product, Pucci managed to make its products available all year round. Which is logical after all: why would consumers stop eating rice with vegetables in winter?
"It's our flagship product and we distribute around 8 million jars every year. We have also been increasing our sales abroad, especially in Sweden, France and the UK. But we are now aiming at Eastern Europe," adds foreign sales manager Matteo Montoschi.
Via Tomba 15/1
48022 Lugo (RA) - Italy
Tel.: (+39) 0545 31950
Fax: (+39) 0543 31843
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: