Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Remarkable growth of Turkish fruit and veg exports in 2017Turkish fresh fruit and vegetable exports recorded a remarkable growth in 2017, with revenue reaching 2 billion and 231 million dollars. Overall, Turkish exports increased by 13% compared to 2016, according to a statement issued by the Association of Aegean Sea Exporters.
The same sources noted that the revenue achieved by Turkey during the year 2016 amounted to 1 billion and 979 million dollars.
It is worth noting that air cargo operations last year had a significant impact on the improvement of fruit and vegetable exports. The value of exports shipped by air reached 121 million and 811 thousand dollars, according to the statement.
In fact, according to Faik Deniz, Regional Cargo Director at Turkish Airlines, the company now has 18 aircraft devoted to cargo shipping.
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: