Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Ministry of Agriculture publishes subsidies scheduleBy the end of June, some 800 million Lev (about 408.53 million Euro) will be paid to farmers under the direct payment schemes and measures corresponding to the 2017 Campaign, as revealed by the schedule of payments published on the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
So far, farmers have been paid 785 million Lev (about 400.87 million Euro) for the 2017 Campaign in the period between October and December. The overall direct payments ceiling for the 2017 Campaign is about 1.6 billion Lev (about 817.07 million Euro), with most of the funds coming from the European budget.
The published schedule for direct payments, which is similar to last year's, aims to let farmers know in advance when they can expect to receive subsidies this year.
Tied payments for fruit and vegetable producers are planned to be granted in March. In order to receive those funds, farmers must submit the necessary documents about their production and sales volumes in 2017 by the end of January to the State Agricultural Fund.
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: