Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Ministry of Agriculture publishes subsidies scheduleBy the end of June, some 800 million Lev (about 408.53 million Euro) will be paid to farmers under the direct payment schemes and measures corresponding to the 2017 Campaign, as revealed by the schedule of payments published on the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
So far, farmers have been paid 785 million Lev (about 400.87 million Euro) for the 2017 Campaign in the period between October and December. The overall direct payments ceiling for the 2017 Campaign is about 1.6 billion Lev (about 817.07 million Euro), with most of the funds coming from the European budget.
The published schedule for direct payments, which is similar to last year's, aims to let farmers know in advance when they can expect to receive subsidies this year.
Tied payments for fruit and vegetable producers are planned to be granted in March. In order to receive those funds, farmers must submit the necessary documents about their production and sales volumes in 2017 by the end of January to the State Agricultural Fund.
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: