Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Ministry of Agriculture publishes subsidies scheduleBy the end of June, some 800 million Lev (about 408.53 million Euro) will be paid to farmers under the direct payment schemes and measures corresponding to the 2017 Campaign, as revealed by the schedule of payments published on the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
So far, farmers have been paid 785 million Lev (about 400.87 million Euro) for the 2017 Campaign in the period between October and December. The overall direct payments ceiling for the 2017 Campaign is about 1.6 billion Lev (about 817.07 million Euro), with most of the funds coming from the European budget.
The published schedule for direct payments, which is similar to last year's, aims to let farmers know in advance when they can expect to receive subsidies this year.
Tied payments for fruit and vegetable producers are planned to be granted in March. In order to receive those funds, farmers must submit the necessary documents about their production and sales volumes in 2017 by the end of January to the State Agricultural Fund.
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: