- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- California grower names Danny Fleming as sales manager
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens footprint in Indonesia through strategic acquisition
- Albertsons: For 3rd consecutive quarter ID sales grow while ecommerce soars
Top 5 -last week
Bulgaria: Ministry of Agriculture publishes subsidies schedule
So far, farmers have been paid 785 million Lev (about 400.87 million Euro) for the 2017 Campaign in the period between October and December. The overall direct payments ceiling for the 2017 Campaign is about 1.6 billion Lev (about 817.07 million Euro), with most of the funds coming from the European budget.
The published schedule for direct payments, which is similar to last year's, aims to let farmers know in advance when they can expect to receive subsidies this year.
Tied payments for fruit and vegetable producers are planned to be granted in March. In order to receive those funds, farmers must submit the necessary documents about their production and sales volumes in 2017 by the end of January to the State Agricultural Fund.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 US: Psyllid infestation found near Visalia
- 2018-11-15 British cabinet agrees on interim Brexit deal
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes €191 million available to promote agri-food products
- 2018-11-15 Tehran denies claims of Iran-UAE trade problems
- 2018-11-14 Minister for Agriculture pays visit to new La Linea Verde facility in Serbia
- 2018-11-14 Mexico: "We have to diversify agricultural food trade with Asia"
- 2018-11-14 Brexit deal: Brits could remain in the customs union for longer
- 2018-11-14 USDA cites Frutera Del Litoral USA LLC in Florida for PACA violations
- 2018-11-14 Zimbabwe: Zim-China Wanjin Agriculture Company targets increased value addition
- 2018-11-13 EFSA expands simplified food safety management system
- 2018-11-13 Fedefruta visits the Chinese markets that receive Chilean fruit
- 2018-11-13 Sudan and Egypt mending frayed relationship
- 2018-11-13 Contraband from Poland via Belarus stopped
- 2018-11-13 China declares openness to Polish imports, including fruit and veg
- 2018-11-13 Egypt allowed to export dates to China in January 2019
- 2018-11-13 Italy and Brexit drag European currencies down, US Dollar at a 1,5 year high
- 2018-11-13 Kenya: Horticulture earnings hit Sh104bn in eight months
- 2018-11-13 'New Zealand could be forced to pick a side between US and China'
- 2018-11-13 Macron: "Euro is not a clear alternative to US Dollar"
- 2018-11-13 South Africa: Citrus farmers complain about lack of water licenses