Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Football fan wins free groceries for a month
Alsum Farms & Produce, Inc., and the Green Bay Packers have named Blaine Lehto of Crivitz, Wisconsin, as the winning fan of the Free Groceries for a Month Fan Contest. The lucky Packers fan will receive a month’s worth of free groceries in the form of a $500 gift card to a retail grocer partner chosen by the winner.
“Alsum Farms & Produce is proud to be a partner with the Green Bay Packers this season,” says Heidi Alsum-Randall, COO – Production, Sales & HR of Alsum Farms & Produce. “The Free Groceries for a Month Fan promotion encourages football fans to make nutritious, homegrown Wisconsin Potatoes a part of their gameday and everyday meals, and create awareness of Alsum brand potatoes that can be found at Midwest grocery stores and national retailers.”
Fans were invited from September 1 to November 30, 2017 to enter for a chance to win free groceries for a month at http://pckrs.com/AlsumSweepstakes. More than 58,000 Packers fans participated in the contest. In addition, six lucky fans won an Alsum grilling set for their outdoor BBQ’s.
For more than four decades, Alsum Farms & Produce has been a grower, packer and shipper of locally grown potatoes, onions and provider of fresh, quality produce.
For more information:
Alsum Farms & Produce, Inc.
+1 (920) 348-6703
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: