Job offersmore »
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Football fan wins free groceries for a month
Alsum Farms & Produce, Inc., and the Green Bay Packers have named Blaine Lehto of Crivitz, Wisconsin, as the winning fan of the Free Groceries for a Month Fan Contest. The lucky Packers fan will receive a month’s worth of free groceries in the form of a $500 gift card to a retail grocer partner chosen by the winner.
“Alsum Farms & Produce is proud to be a partner with the Green Bay Packers this season,” says Heidi Alsum-Randall, COO – Production, Sales & HR of Alsum Farms & Produce. “The Free Groceries for a Month Fan promotion encourages football fans to make nutritious, homegrown Wisconsin Potatoes a part of their gameday and everyday meals, and create awareness of Alsum brand potatoes that can be found at Midwest grocery stores and national retailers.”
Fans were invited from September 1 to November 30, 2017 to enter for a chance to win free groceries for a month at http://pckrs.com/AlsumSweepstakes. More than 58,000 Packers fans participated in the contest. In addition, six lucky fans won an Alsum grilling set for their outdoor BBQ’s.
For more than four decades, Alsum Farms & Produce has been a grower, packer and shipper of locally grown potatoes, onions and provider of fresh, quality produce.
For more information:
Alsum Farms & Produce, Inc.
+1 (920) 348-6703
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: