Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chilean fruits get ready for Berlin fair
The Chilean stand will consist of a main stand of Fruits from Chile, which will exhibit the best of the country's export supply. The Citrus, Kiwis, Blueberries and Cherries of Chile Committees will also participate in the fair, as there will be a special area where the participating companies, representatives of the fruit committees and suppliers can hold meetings, so as to promote a number of new contacts, aimed at coordinating the Chilean offer with the needs of the buyers.
The suppliers of the industry, such as Decofrut, PackLife, and HarvestMark, will also participate in the Chilean stand.
As in previous years, the Chilean fruit export's participation in this event is organized by the Association of Fruit Exporters of Chile AG (ASOEX), together with Chile's Export Promotion Bureau (ProChile).
According to Ronald Bown, the President of ASOEX, "This is a very positive initiative. The idea is to present the fruit export industry and its components to better present the country. The Chilean stand, which is called "Barrio Chileno", has also been present at the PMA Fresh Summit in the United States, where the participating companies achieved very good results, and we were able to show a sector that is more united and has a greater presence."
Fruit Logistica 2018, will be held between February 7 and 9 in the city of Berlin, Germany. Every year, around three thousand exhibitors and more than 76,000 visitors take part in this fair with the aim of visualizing new commercial possibilities, new technologies and innovations, as well as global consumer trends.
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: