Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
In apricots, peaches, nectarines, plums and soya beans
Setting of import tolerances for flubendiamide pesticideIn accordance with Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 396/2005, the applicant Bayer CropScience AG submitted a request to the competent national authority in Greece to set import tolerances for the active substance flubendiamide in apricots, peaches, nectarines, plums and soya beans.
The data submitted in support of the request were found to be sufficient to derive maximum residue level (MRL) proposals for apricots, peaches/nectarines, plums.
Based on the risk assessment results, EFSA concluded that the short-term and long-term intake of residues resulting from the use of flubendiamide according to the reported agricultural practices is unlikely to present a risk to consumer health.
Click here for the full report.
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: