- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
France to introduce tax for trucks using its roads
This tax, which is expected to help collect around 550 million Euro per year, would be an alternative to the so-called "eco-tax" that had been designed for trucks that used toll-free roads, and which was abandoned at the end of 2013 because of the protests that it generated, particularly in Brittany.
The Minister of Transport, Elisabeth Borne, interviewed by "Les Echos", had been insisting since taking office on the idea that "the trucks in transit through our territory must also contribute to the funding for our infrastructure."
To make this a reality, a law on mobility must be submitted to Parliament in the spring. The Government prefers the tax instead of a toll on certain interurban roads, as it is a simpler solution, according to the economic newspaper.
Borne told "Les Echos" that this law will also facilitate the implementation of urban tolls.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 UK: Big chains raise prices at their smaller branches
- 2018-11-20 "We have reached an agreement to end the strike, producers will accept market prices"
- 2018-11-20 Philippine Chamber of Commerce seeks support for agriculture
- 2018-11-20 Commissioner Black testifies to International Trade Commission on NAFTA 2.0 concerns
- 2018-11-20 US farmers seek more temporary H-2A workers
- 2018-11-20 EU ministers back 'fair' Brexit deal with UK
- 2018-11-19 Australian Pacific Labour Scheme expansion welcomed by farmers
- 2018-11-19 APHIS issues final environmental impact statement for National Fruit Fly Cooperative Control Program
- 2018-11-16 "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best"
- 2018-11-16 Canadian grocers & innovators want to save $31 billion in food from being dumped each year
- 2018-11-16 Opposition questions government relationship with Cavendish Farms
- 2018-11-16 ‘No workers, no fruit and veg’
- 2018-11-16 Brexit: May falters and the pound takes a hit
- 2018-11-16 Relationship between MPI and US facility now heading in the right direction
- 2018-11-16 European Union decides on binding CO2 reduction targets for trucks
- 2018-11-16 Committee gives green light for Constitutional amendment on land reform
- 2018-11-16 Agri SA blasts recommendation to amend Constitution
- 2018-11-15 US: Psyllid infestation found near Visalia
- 2018-11-15 British cabinet agrees on interim Brexit deal
- 2018-11-15 European Commission makes €191 million available to promote agri-food products