- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Family-run Shropshire firm has been named as best in its field in UK
- WAPA: Slightly decreased Prognosfruit forecast for European apple and pear
- Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- Advantages of the Mater-Bi mulch film for processing tomatoes
- FruitMasters wins award at Disney Licensing Showcase
Top 5 -last month
- New Van Oers United Dinteloord building in use for first Dutch sprout harvest
- Spain: Caderechas cherry campaign ends with irregular results
- Ecuador: Banana reform maintains ban on new plantings and a single official price
- Vietnam regains "strength" in Chinese fruit and vegetable export
- New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
Top 5 -last week
Former air stewardess is now exporting durians
Malaysia's 'Musang Queen'
Apart from fresh durians, her company also exports durian puree and cakes to meet the growing demand for the king of fruits in China and elsewhere.
The Straits Times did an article on the "Musang Queen", in which she said she stumbled upon the opportunity to start her trading company (Hernan Corporation) in 1996 after she went shopping in Chinatowns in several countries but failed to find any Malaysian products. She started shipping Malaysian products to overseas stores and set up the company while she was still working as a stewardess.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole
- 10/16/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/16/2018 Psa confirmed in Australian kiwifruit orchard
- 10/16/2018 Greece: Kiwi season started, but growers are not harvesting yet
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- 10/12/2018 US lifts ban on Peruvian pomegranate arils
- 10/12/2018 "Sichuan kiwifruit aims for European market"