- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- An American story - man becomes a millionaire by selling potato peelers
- Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- Albertsons: For 3rd consecutive quarter ID sales grow while ecommerce soars
- 12 supermarkets and hypermarkets operated by the Quattrucci family join the Casino Group
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Vegetable Summit 2018 came with three big announcements
- Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- Sri Lanka: Pineapple and passion fruit cultivation zones to be established in Moneragala
- New generation of palletising machines presented in the Netherlands
- New EAP Chair calls for government action to secure industry growth plans
New programme at China Fruit Logistica
FPFC returns with a new three-track programme format over three days, bringing China Fruit logsitica visitors a mix of high-level discussions on the hot topics, expert talks on the ‘how-to’ of the business, and live interviews on the latest innovations and industry trends.
Powered by Asiafruit Magazine and Asiafruit China, FPFC takes place in the same hall as the China Fruit Logistica at the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing.
At the FPFC Keynote Stage, trade show visitors can take part in the core conference programme featuring a mix of keynote presentations, strategic insights and panel discussions on the hot topics in China’s fresh produce business.
At the FPFC Expert Stage, visitors have the opportunity to meet industry experts, and get practical insights on the best products, systems and solutions for their business in an interactive workshop-style format.
Meanwhile, the FPFC Media Studio provides visitors with a window on the latest industry developments and innovations through a stream of quick-fire live interviews.
“Visitors to China Fruit Logistica will be able to experience the most varied, informative and engaging FPFC programme yet,” says Wilfried Wollbold, general manager of event organiser Global Produce Events (Shanghai). “With all the FPFC elements taking place in the same hall as China Fruit Logistica, speakers, visitors and exhibitors will be close together for the duration of the entire show thereby optimising the networking and information opportunities.”
“FPFC will offer more insight and ideas for China’s fresh produce business than ever before,” says Asiafruit China’s editor Yuxin Yang, who puts together the FPFC programme with Asiafruit editor John Hey. “We’re going to deliver a more lively and interactive event experience, one that connects domestic and international players, enables them to learn more about each other, and about the business. We want to help them find the systems, solutions and partners they need to really capitalise on the huge market potential here in China.”
Sessions on the FPFC Keynote Stage will focus on the big issues, including the future for Chinese brands, the changing shape of the China market, and the impact of New Retail for the country’s fresh produce business. Also featured are a series of regional showcase sessions zoning in on some of China’s fast-developing provinces in terms of production and marketing as well as category spotlights covering the rapidly emerging products in the China market.
The FPFC Expert Stage is organised into three themed days. Day One focuses on Production, with expert talks on a wide range of subjects from varietal development to covered cropping. Day Two turns the spotlight on Packaging & Marketing, looking at everything from sorting and grading solutions to how to use packaging for better merchandising of products. Day Three’s programme is dedicated to Logistics & Cold Chain, from the latest advances in controlled atmosphere technology to the best methods for developing ripening systems.
Meanwhile, visitors can stop by the FPFC Media Studio, where there will a stream of quick-fire live interviews with key industry figures covering a range of market developments and innovations. From national and regional associations discussing industry initiatives to exhibitors providing updates on the latest product launches, there will be plenty for visitors to take in.
All components of the FPFC programme are open to China Fruit Logistica visitors.
For further information and to view the full programme, visit the FPFC website:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Landgard persuades its visitors with innovative marketing ideas for fruit and vegetables
- 02/27/2018 RED MOON®, an incredible run in Berlin
- 02/26/2018 New partnership established for Crimson Snow
- 02/23/2018 Panama conquers new markets with its fruits
- 02/22/2018 New snacks and fresh-cut products in Berlin
- 02/22/2018 PMA industry members establish new business opportunities
- 02/21/2018 Secretary of State Dr. Aeikens appreciates the commitment of the German fruit and vegetable industry
- 02/20/2018 Biodegradable packaging made from artichokes
- 02/20/2018 China: Sanya mangoes at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin
- 02/20/2018 Jordanian fruit and vegetable exporters visit Fruit Logistica
- 02/19/2018 Cargo monitoring company and sea freight forwarder announce trials in Berlin
- 02/16/2018 Photo reports Fruit Logistica 2018
- 02/16/2018 Silver medal for ADORA tomato
- 02/15/2018 Argentina: Blueberry producers defined strategies in Berlin
- 02/13/2018 Pook Coconut Chips were winners of FLIA 2018
- 02/07/2018 Futura targets healthy snacking with new line of dried apples
- 02/07/2018 Heliospectra's new software brings automated lighting for improved yields
- 02/07/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/06/2018 La Linea Verde keeps on growing in Europe
- 02/06/2018 Peruvian exports benefit from climate and geographic location