- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- European Union decides on binding CO2 reduction targets for trucks
- Eating green vegetables helps prevent fall injuries
- Drought in India casts shadow on pomegranate exports from Pune
- Relationship between MPI and US facility now heading in the right direction
- China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
Top 5 -last month
- "We find the best sea, land, and air logistical solutions for our clients"
- Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
- Antigua and Barbuda: Import ban on Florida citrus lifted
- NZ Bay of Plenty collective forms to strengthen biosecurity fight
- China: Apple prices reach highest position for 10 years
Top 5 -last week
- "We are extremely concerned about the lack of certainty, the lack of assurances that the UK government has provided"
- Grape tomatoes, the new pasta ingredient?
- Water restrictions, hot temperatures squeeze Arizona's lemon industry
- The Green Dream from the Caribbean
- US honeybees at risk from Zika pesticides
China: Jinggang honey pomelos exported to Russia for the first time
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season
- 2018-11-16 China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
- 2018-11-16 Nepal: Orange harvest in eastern Hills up 50 percent
- 2018-11-15 "We are not one of those early starters"
- 2018-11-15 Orange imports increase as domestic juice supply remains squeezed
- 2018-11-15 “New citrus markets hard to find”
- 2018-11-15 Spain: "The delay of Huelva's mandarins causes production overlap"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Citrus fruits allegedly being sold again at open prices
- 2018-11-15 Sharp increase of Georgian mandarin exports
- 2018-11-14 Spain: Processors start buying oranges at very low prices
- 2018-11-13 Crisis officially over but Greeks hardly notice it
- 2018-11-13 US: Florida orange production down 3 per cent from October forecast
- 2018-11-13 Spain: "Citrus volume from South Africa will start falling sharply soon"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Quality of Cordoba's citrus will be higher this campaign
- 2018-11-13 Taiwan: Market entry of Taidong Navel orange delayed
- 2018-11-12 How to prevent the appearance of 'creasing' in Navel oranges
- 2018-11-12 "Good harvest of, somewhat smaller, Berkane Clementines"
- 2018-11-12 The Sicilian PGI Red Orange campaign has officially started
- 2018-11-12 China: Green oranges from Qiongzhong enter market in bulk
- 2018-11-12 Devaluation of Turkish lira puts pressure on citrus market