Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- WAPA: EU expects biggest apple harvest in 10 years
- Indiana Troopers find 1 million dollars worth of marijuana stashed with lettuce
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
"Golden Berry" supports convenient shopping in "fresh food week"
Miss Fresh and Chilean Blueberry Association convene strategic cooperation
Miss Fresh & The Chilean Blueberry Association convened a news conference for strategic cooperation on January 15th, in Beijing. Vice-ambassador of the Chilean embassy in China, Gustavo Gonzalez; Supervisor of the Eurasian Market Department of the Chilean Fruit Exporters Association, Charif Christian Cavajal; and the Executive Director of the Chilean Blueberry Committee, Andres Armstong, all visited the headquarters of Miss Fresh together.
They were accompanied on their tour of Miss Fresh headquarters by the founder of Miss Fresh and current president, Zeng Bin; partner in Miss Fresh and Chief Marketing Officer, Xu Xiaohui; and Vice-director of Miss Fresh Convenient Shopping Department, Wang Yong, as well as many high-ranking managers. Miss Fresh and the Chilean Blueberry Association reached an agreement on plans for strategic cooperation before the news conference. At the same time, they announced that the Chilean blueberry known as the "Golden Berry" formally entered Miss Fresh's convenience shopping range."
The Chilean Blueberry Association and Miss Fresh reached an agreement on the strategic cooperation in which "Golden Berry" will support convenient shopping during the "fresh food week"
Vice-ambassador of the Chilean embassy in China, Gustavo Gonzalez, made a statement during the news conference
According to a presentation by founder of Miss Fresh and current president, Zeng Bin, Chilean blueberries quickly became a hot item when they first appeared on the shelves of Miss Fresh sales platforms in 2016. In the production season of that year the sales volume reached up to 1,1 million boxes. On the one hand, Chinese consumers have increased in recent years. Blueberries represent the medium- and high-end fruit import that receives more and more love from Chinese consumers every day. On the other hand, the Chilean blueberry export products outmatch competition in product quality, taste, and price.
Supervisor of the Eurasian Market Department of the Chilean Fruit Exporters Association, Charif Christian Cavajal, made a statement during the news conference
The founder of Miss Fresh and current president, Zeng Bin, made a statement during the news conference
High-ranking managers of Miss Fresh and Chilean delegates participated together in the official ceremony that marked the beginning of cooperation on the stage of the news conference. Together they cut the ribbon that marked the beginning of cooperation in convenient shopping.
Vice-ambassador of the Chilean embassy in China, Gustavo Gonzalez, expressed his eager anticipation for this strategic cooperation with Miss Fresh. He anticipated a great future for the development of self-service shopping models in China. In the future there will undoubtedly be even more varieties of high-quality, fresh Chilean products in the convenient shopping range of Miss Fresh. And this will provide Chinese consumers with even more tastes on the tip of their tongues. It is reported that Miss Fresh will organize in the near future a so-called "fresh food week". That is, they will promote one hot item per week. After cherries and strawberries, it is now time to present to the public the "fresh blueberry week".
Source: Miss Fresh
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: