Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Central Bank of Nigeria to push tomato, cocoa & palm oil productionThis week the Central Bank of Nigeria revealed it will aggressively push the production of tomato, cocoa and palm oil across the country in 2018. CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele disclosed this when visiting the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on Wednesday.
Emefiele said the drive was to support government’s effort toward ensuring that the country feeds itself and reduce food-stuffs imports.
According to a punchng.com article, cassava production was already supported in some southern states, and tomatoes will be pushed aggressively this year.
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: