Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Central Bank of Nigeria to push tomato, cocoa & palm oil productionThis week the Central Bank of Nigeria revealed it will aggressively push the production of tomato, cocoa and palm oil across the country in 2018. CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele disclosed this when visiting the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on Wednesday.
Emefiele said the drive was to support government’s effort toward ensuring that the country feeds itself and reduce food-stuffs imports.
According to a punchng.com article, cassava production was already supported in some southern states, and tomatoes will be pushed aggressively this year.
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: