Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan seedless kinnow to increase global export numbersBetter cultivation of seedless kinnow could enhance exports across the world, said Citrus Research Institute Director, Muhammad Nawaz Maiken, on Wednesday. He said kinnow quality in the current season was excellent and urged growers to adopt modern techniques for getting the best production from their orchards.
He also claimed the Research Institute was providing adequate assistance to farmers in order to produce quality kinnow. There was however a dire need to cultivate seedless kinnow to compete the international markets.
Brecorder.com reported how Maiken also expressed satisfaction over the exports from recent years. Some 220,000 tonnes of kinnow was exported last year. The Institute expert said Pakistani kinnow was famous across globe due to its delicious taste and its export could be extended to European markets after producing seedless kinnow.
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: