Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Jaguacy will close it's 2018 export planning during Fruit Logistica
Jaguacy Brazil has been producing and marketing Avocado Hass for more than 40 years in Brazil and in the foreign market, being the main producer and marketer of the fruit in the country.
A pioneer in the production of the Avocado Hass in Brazil, Jaguacy today exports to the foreign market and developed the Brazilian domestic market, combining to this the pioneering spirit and the family business tradition.
After undergoing a process of remodeling in the company, the opportunity arose to convey the "corporate DNA" in the Jaguacy brand. Today, with a production of 7 thousand tons of Avocado Hass (2017), besides the production of frozen pulp for foodservice and production of Avocado oil, Jaguacy manages to meet all the fronts of demands that involve the Avocado.
"Jaguacy has developed as an Avocado Specialist, this positioning has always been linked to our name, independent of the market. Today, we leave this clearly to our consumers, partners and customers including the phrase Avocado Specialist in our brand”, says Lígia Falanghe Carvalho, Director of Marketing and HR at Jaguacy Brasil.
Five years ago, Jaguacy Brasil strongly worked up its presence in international fairs. One of the most important fairs for a fruit growing is a Fruit Logistica that takes place in February in Berlin, Germany. The participation in Fruit Logistica 2018 is the result of the partnership with Abrafrutas that promotes Brazilian fruit exporters through the Program Frutas do Brasil, gifted by the sun. The Jaguacy stand in Hall 25C, booth 14. During Fruit Logistica, Jaguacy will close its 2018 export planning for the European market and Russia.
Jaguacy's commitment to being an Avocado specialist can be seen in the company's new corporate video, which is already available on your You Tube channel.
Located in the largest producing region of avocados, Jaguacy Brazil has for more than 40 years naturally developed its specialty in the production and commercialization of Avocado Hass, being the pioneer of cultivation in Brazil. Its production reaches the Brazilian states and is also marketed in the foreign market in more than 30 countries. In 2017, it was certified by IBD as the 1st producer of Organic Avocado Hass in Brazil.
For more information:
Ligia Falanghe Carvalho
T: + 55 14 9 9741 9458
For more information:
T: + 55 14 9 9618 9128
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: