- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Netherlands: Pommeron platform to connect farmer and customer
- Shortage of tomatoes in US market
- "We have reached an agreement to end the strike, producers will accept market prices"
- Successful take-of for first plane loaded with Chilean "King Cherry" cherries
- Laimburg Test Center presents new App 'FrudiStor'
Top 5 -last month
- South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- Rewe scores with highest credibility among German food retailers
- Spain: Greater broccoli production expected thanks to rainfall
- AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- Peru agro-exports from January-August 2018 break records
Top 5 -last week
- US (CA): Microgreens grower has been supplying restaurants for two decades
- Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season
- EU: Support for French fry producers against Colombia
- Sheehan Genetics’ agency agreement with Williams Nursery ends
- “Europe must bare its teeth, and if needs be, bite"
Unifeeder adding Vlissingen to the network
From February 2018, Unifeeder will be calling at Vlissingen twice per week and will connect the Dutch port with Oslo, Helsingborg and Helsinki.
The new connections give customers located south of Rotterdam a reliable and cost-effective alternative to the busy port of Rotterdam.
Unifeeder’s unique business model, which combines Feeder cargo and Shortsea cargo, means that customers in both segments will be supporting these new connections, which have been started primarily on the basis of a Shortsea requirement.
For more information:
Tel.: (+45) 88 83 05 41
Tel.: (+49) 40 80 80 31 845
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 Five large shipping companies want to create an association
- 2018-11-20 MSC connects Baden-Württemberg with Trieste
- 2018-11-20 Philippines: Truckers kick off five-day protest
- 2018-11-20 France: Yellow Vest protest affects the Rungis wholesale market
- 2018-11-20 Smooth first flight for intercontinental plane between Zhengzhou and South America via Africa
- 2018-11-19 Maersk’s turnover 31 per cent higher in Q3
- 2018-11-19 Bananas: from Ecuador to the Ravenna harbour
- 2018-11-16 Cydiance’s debut at Madrid Fruit Attraction proves to be successful
- 2018-11-16 Port of Los Angeles set all-time record in October
- 2018-11-16 India: Jet Airways enter record books for cargo lift
- 2018-11-15 Chile: TPS will export more than 150,000 tons of cherries to China
- 2018-11-14 Third set of plans for Vlissingen container terminal also on the rocks
- 2018-11-14 China: Zhengzhou welcomes first air freight of South American fruit
- 2018-11-13 Hapag-Lloyd grows thanks to takeover
- 2018-11-13 PM Modi inaugurates India's first multi-modal terminal in Varanasi
- 2018-11-13 NZ: Further growth planned for Port of Tauranga
- 2018-11-13 Video Interview: Enabling visibility of cargo flow
- 2018-11-12 China Railway Express cold-chain train brings oranges to Europe
- 2018-11-08 Mobile solutions and data sharing the trends in shipment monitoring
- 2018-11-06 First leasing company invests in new model refrigerated containers