Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Unifeeder adding Vlissingen to the networkUnifeeder, the container carrier behind the largest intra-European integrated network, has added another port to its extensive coverage.
From February 2018, Unifeeder will be calling at Vlissingen twice per week and will connect the Dutch port with Oslo, Helsingborg and Helsinki.
The new connections give customers located south of Rotterdam a reliable and cost-effective alternative to the busy port of Rotterdam.
Unifeeder’s unique business model, which combines Feeder cargo and Shortsea cargo, means that customers in both segments will be supporting these new connections, which have been started primarily on the basis of a Shortsea requirement.
For more information:
Tel.: (+45) 88 83 05 41
Tel.: (+49) 40 80 80 31 845
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: