Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Unifeeder adding Vlissingen to the networkUnifeeder, the container carrier behind the largest intra-European integrated network, has added another port to its extensive coverage.
From February 2018, Unifeeder will be calling at Vlissingen twice per week and will connect the Dutch port with Oslo, Helsingborg and Helsinki.
The new connections give customers located south of Rotterdam a reliable and cost-effective alternative to the busy port of Rotterdam.
Unifeeder’s unique business model, which combines Feeder cargo and Shortsea cargo, means that customers in both segments will be supporting these new connections, which have been started primarily on the basis of a Shortsea requirement.
For more information:
Tel.: (+45) 88 83 05 41
Tel.: (+49) 40 80 80 31 845
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: