Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Export prospects fairly positive
China: "First tangelo export to Poland a success"
"On January 6th, 2018, the first shipment consisting of two containers loaded with tangelos successfully passed through Xiamen port on its way to Poland. After a brief time the shipment arrived in the port of Gdansk. This is the first export of tangelo and has historical significance for Chinese exports. This first shipment is the doorway to a future of large volume trade in tangelos." This is according to Henry Wang, the International Business Supervisor of Jiu Tai Agriculture.
Tangelo exported by Jiu Tai Agriculture
"This shipment of tangelos came from Jianyang, Fujian. They are juicy and their taste is refreshing. Their sugar content is around 13.50, and their size mainly falls between 80 to 85mm and 85 to 90mm. The overall export volume in this growing season was 80 tons. By January 6th, we had already managed an export volume of 40 tons. After this first shipment of tangelos to Poland, we will come up with an export strategy for next production season based on feedback from consumers and markets. In Poland the tangelos were selected and purchased by traders who mainly used them to supply local supermarket chains."
Tangelo awaiting export
Recently harvested fresh tangelo
"The surface area devoted to growing pomelo currently shows a tendency towards expansion. The main production areas are in Fujian, Zhejiang, and Jiangxi. The prospect for export looks fairly positive. In the future Jiu Tai Agriculture sets its sights on the world. Their strategy is to export their safe, high-quality, healthy, fresh fruit to many more countries with a main focus on opening up the high-end markets of central, eastern, and western Europe, and with a secondary focus on Southeast Asian markets. Their aim is to provide consumers with even more opportunities to taste fresh fruit from China."
Jiu Tai Agriculture will participate in Fruit Logistica in Berlin, Germany, from February 7th to February 9th, 2018. During the expo they will showcase pomelo, tangelo, lemon, and navel orange from China. The company team looks forward to welcoming you at exhibition hall 07.2a, booth B-05.
Wang Hengding (Henry Wang) - International Business Supervisor
Jiu Tai Agriculture Co., Ltd. // Jiu Tai Agriculture
Company website: www.chinajtny.com
Mobile phone: +86 136 8503 3992
E-mail address: email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: