Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japanese create potato chip-covered chocolateChip Star Chocolate is a new product from Japan. And do not mistake it for chocolate-covered potato chips: they are potato chip-covered chocolates. And since this is a chip-covered chocolate, and not the other way around, the sweet flavours are the main attraction here, but the salty finish made things not only more delicious, but also acted like a bit of a palate cleanser that sets your taste buds up to really feel the sweetness of the next morsel.
A rocketnews24.com article gave this products full marks for flavour, texture and finish. Chip Star Chocolate is priced at just 216 yen (US$ 1.90) a box, putting it well within anyone’s budget.
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: