Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japanese create potato chip-covered chocolateChip Star Chocolate is a new product from Japan. And do not mistake it for chocolate-covered potato chips: they are potato chip-covered chocolates. And since this is a chip-covered chocolate, and not the other way around, the sweet flavours are the main attraction here, but the salty finish made things not only more delicious, but also acted like a bit of a palate cleanser that sets your taste buds up to really feel the sweetness of the next morsel.
A rocketnews24.com article gave this products full marks for flavour, texture and finish. Chip Star Chocolate is priced at just 216 yen (US$ 1.90) a box, putting it well within anyone’s budget.
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: