Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New packaging machine for wrapping round produce
The Redpack NTS-BMR is a customized production for wrapping round products using shrink wrap, such as white or red cabbage. Thanks to numerous machine features, a higher cyclic output is achieved compared to other common machines, while maintaining excellent shrinking results, the company claims.
Redpack NTS-BMR for round products
The typical problem of products rolling away is prevented from the start with the special feeding function. They are then held in position with paddle units before transporting them to the sealing jaws.
In the shrink tunnel, the product arrives onto a special plastic link belt instead of onto rollers, where it is safely transported to the product outlet. The ruggedly produced Redpack NTS-BMR made of stainless steel is low-maintenance, can be expanded individually and can also be used on a harvesting cart. Minimum labour utilization also significantly reduces packaging costs.
For more information:
Redpack Maschinen GmbH
Hall 7.1b, Booth B-02
Tel: +49 2234 951 5260
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: