Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New packaging machine for wrapping round produce
The Redpack NTS-BMR is a customized production for wrapping round products using shrink wrap, such as white or red cabbage. Thanks to numerous machine features, a higher cyclic output is achieved compared to other common machines, while maintaining excellent shrinking results, the company claims.
Redpack NTS-BMR for round products
The typical problem of products rolling away is prevented from the start with the special feeding function. They are then held in position with paddle units before transporting them to the sealing jaws.
In the shrink tunnel, the product arrives onto a special plastic link belt instead of onto rollers, where it is safely transported to the product outlet. The ruggedly produced Redpack NTS-BMR made of stainless steel is low-maintenance, can be expanded individually and can also be used on a harvesting cart. Minimum labour utilization also significantly reduces packaging costs.
For more information:
Redpack Maschinen GmbH
Hall 7.1b, Booth B-02
Tel: +49 2234 951 5260
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: