Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cutting machine for fruit chips or rings
The new DRR cutting machine manufactured by PND cores and cuts apples and peaches into chips or rings. It consists of a rotating plate with eight individual stations for the fruit.
DRR cutting machine
The mechanisms for the three operations are located above the plate opposite the loading point. The plate with the fruit rotates step by step; when the plate stops, the relevant operation is performed.
The operator places the fruit on the empty plate and the three mechanisms core, push and slice it. In the first mechanism, a pneumatic piston powered by a three-phase electric motor moves the rotating core tube in a downward motion to core the fruit.
The core tube sizes are interchangeable. The second mechanism pushes the fruit to the third operation, where a round insert slices the fruit into chips or rings.
For more information:
PND Costruzioni Elettromeccaniche srl
Hall 4.1, Booth A-01
Tel: +39 081 850 9368
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: