Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cutting machine for fruit chips or rings
The new DRR cutting machine manufactured by PND cores and cuts apples and peaches into chips or rings. It consists of a rotating plate with eight individual stations for the fruit.
DRR cutting machine
The mechanisms for the three operations are located above the plate opposite the loading point. The plate with the fruit rotates step by step; when the plate stops, the relevant operation is performed.
The operator places the fruit on the empty plate and the three mechanisms core, push and slice it. In the first mechanism, a pneumatic piston powered by a three-phase electric motor moves the rotating core tube in a downward motion to core the fruit.
The core tube sizes are interchangeable. The second mechanism pushes the fruit to the third operation, where a round insert slices the fruit into chips or rings.
For more information:
PND Costruzioni Elettromeccaniche srl
Hall 4.1, Booth A-01
Tel: +39 081 850 9368
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: